CLICK BELOW TO READ ALL THE EVENT DETAILS and REGISTER!

Monday, October 10, 2011

More Behind the Scenes with Linda!

The awesomely talented Linda Barber posted today about her INSIDE OUT project for CRAFT Beach Retreat...wanna learn more? Go check it out!



Here's my favorite quote from her post - and a great explanation of how you can explore your future dreams while embracing the present.

"Is there more I want to do and be? Heck yeah. It has nothing to do with being unhappy or lacking in fulfillment from my current life. On the contrary. I think that being happy with me and my life is what enables me to dream about what else I'd love to do. It is about growing and reinventing oneself."


Are you ready to CRAFT your future? Join us. Spaces are still available...click on the link on the right sidebar to register.


Love,











No comments:

Post a Comment